Shocked, became wordless not able to understand these psychopaths. A psychopath is person who weaves lies and likes to see the other person as he likes to see them, in his own shoes. They never able to understand that there is a better , straight and highly valuable life. They live in mist like blind men through out till they breath the last. False words are not only evil in themselves and harm others some time, but grossly they harm the soul of the person who speaks them. A corrupted soul ruined their lives, makes them to walk in misty paths, make them confused in thinking, not able to take any decision in life to live straight. all their lives they walk like blind men in foggy forest , fearing the cruel animals, and deep valleys to slip or the high mountains not able to go forward.
. When i was teaching about the 10 commandments to Sunday school children I used to teach them with many parables. One of the funny characters in some fables was Fox, the Kackle,
How Jesus treated such foxes? He often was aloof from them, He used to warn others about such foxes and cautioned them not to fall into their nets. The writer of Song of Songs says,” Hey catch, catch such little foxes , these spoil our vineyard” These foxes really aim high like they love to eat grapes on high, they try again and again by jumping up and down with all its might and vigour, but when it fails to reach those sweet grapes, instead of understanding its own weakness of not able to jump up high, they simply say, ‘ Hey who wants those grapes, they are very sour, I dont care to eat them” saying so they retret from that place. these foxes are so selfish yet times, they never like to share any good things of thiers. We as family used to spend 10 in summer holidays, in a Retreat , which we used to call as May Retreat, which was with meager facilities and coarse food but with plenty of spiritual food for our soul. The water was scares, the food was scares, we used to spend half of the day in hunger, and so most of us opt for fasting and praying mostly. We used to share the little bucket of water with others also while using in for our daily course. There was happiness in SHARING, but some couples or families were so selfish, they were so jealous of others, never cared about the needs of others, they used to spend water without care, they used to eat all eatables they brought from home only for themselves, never learned to share with others, Instead of learning the discipline and sharing, and loving others, they used to turn up into the most cunning , thrifty and useless foxes all through their lives.
There is children dance song now a days, viz., What does the fox say? dadda dadda dadda,…..children dance to the tune of the fox, in our childhood did we ever thought of singing a dancing song on FOX? did we ever dreamt that the singer sings about the beauty of the FOX ?—
- You shall have no other gods before me.
- You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
- Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.
I used to teach the 9 commandment , telling the children that they should not speak lies. but now a days i see people are not only talking lies every where, but they are also telling testimonies on the stages of churches with full of lies. They say the things of God which never happen in their lives as if they happened to them. Here again the 3rd commandment is misused by them Thou shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain. This is too hilarious to think. Do not they have their own circles to speak such lies, as if it is not enough they misuse the Temple of God too for the lies they pamper. Jesus said, Devil is a lier, he speaks lies according to his own original nature. when he speaks he does not contemplate to speak a lie , but he just speak a lie. because He is the father of lies. The life with such miserable beings of Lies is so terrible. We cannot predict what she would speak the next moment. we do not know how she manipulate the happenings in her own cunning lying way. No wonder there is no friendship to a man of God with such a person who speak lies all the time. It look like a cobra is lieing down beside him or moving around in the house. No wonder he is afraid every moment wondering at which moment the cobra try to bit him How can a person be friendly with such liers. Every minute is a test, every minute is trail , every minute is a dangerous spot. Do not when the word YES means No, and when the word NO means yes. Life would be miserable to the children or the spouse in the house.
- A person who has trespassed one commandment trespassed all the commandments, that is what Jesus told us too. when a person speak lies he speaks false witness and take the name of God in vain, and he does it because he wants to steal, or covet ether’s things, and cannot honour the parents too . Because everything is inter mingled, and inter twined. Nothing is separated from the other. we cannot trust such person with our money, or they would never bother to give account of the money they spent on our behalf.. because ther eis lie in it. woe unto them who live in fear, because they are liers… but some time like the Devil , the Snake they show shameless power and bravity on their faces in spite of speaking lies. But our Lord has bruised the ehad of the Snake, and the end of it is very near and so is the fate of liers.